Sunday, July 15, 2007

Porphyromonas Vaccine For Dogs

Thank who?

gugu Thanks! Yes LOOOOOOL

is that for you I told myself that I would create a LJ.
It is not terrible huh? It mocheeeeeeee looool ... m'enfin I'll have to rummage around now vv

Ben as my life is absolutely not hobbyists, instead of telling what happens to me, I'll rather tell you about the cool stuff from my childhood.
A LJ for souvenirs. Will there be cons by quite a personal thing, I might lock some stuff eh ... well yes just lol Sorry for some favor for others but ...
I thought it nice to tell things that happened before, nostalgia when you hold us. In fact on reflection, things that seem insignificant today, over time become pleasant memories. Oh good times! lool Looking back I did a lot of stuff in my childhood, now it also happens to do but for now, I do not find them of interest to hobbyists, to be told. In short, a retrospective of times before, it will be the main theme of this LJ.

For cons, I'm hopeless to find title lol If Anybody who has an idea:) Kisses

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment