Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pinnacle 3010ix Windows 7 64 Bit Driver

The 1st ...


Hi! Today
long time after I Have Decided to use my LJ ... I totaly Do not Know What I Will write in ... but ... I want! Presentation for
Beginings: Anne-Sophie, Nearly 22 years old, French, student nurse in 2sd Years, and a not-to-good English level ... sorry for that.
The think I like the most in this moment : since 2 years : Johnny's. When you beginning ans fall in, I think it's not possible to leave after... First : Hanadan, Matsumoto Jun, Arashi, Johnny's... and to late for quit. Atfer : Yamapi, NEWS, ... and a day : Ichi Littoru no Namida... a revelation for me. Nishikido Ryo. The Revelation. Re-NEWS. And the best for the last : Kanjani8. One week and it was finish, I like them to much for stop.
Nishikido Ryo.
He's someone a like a lot : good singer/musician, good actor in devenir, good looking (^_^) and a personnality that is not fade .
I think mostly of my write will have him in. Perhaps. I don't know. The thing I dislike
The Most: driving. Not completly. Just the **** test for Have the right to drive. It's make me nuts ... What else to write
...
Nothing. "If you are
Eng (or not) and I want to speak about I am free Always ^ ^
More.

French: why not, I love my mother tongue!
In singles, Anne-Sophie, 22 years old soon, Student Nurse in 2nd year, and French conjugation with mistakes that I'm still after. Sorry. The thing
I like most: Johnny's. Started by chance, I'm not outing since, I would say that the disease worsens.
Starter Hanadan, Matsumoto, Arashi, Johnny's, Yamapi, NEWS ... ... a true spiral and one day the drama: No Namida Ichi Littoru. A true revelation. Besides being a great story to make you cry sad as it is not lawful and well told, a great secondary character that "oh lucky!" Is a Johnny's! Nishikido Ryo. And after Kanjani8. The beginning of the end. But what good end. I appreciate
really: it's a good singer / musician, becoming a good actor, a guy more than a lot (^ ^ not blind either!) and personality, someone who is not bland , stereotyped as many do in this environment ...
The thing I hate most: that damn license! What is this mania has to readjust the pell, there are quota? There's France when we are so strict on this permit ...
What about ...
Nothing more.
If you're a fan of Johnny's and want to talk, the door is open ^ ^
More.

AnnSo

0 comments:

Post a Comment