Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quilt Batting Winnipeg

Whaaaaaaaaaa shocked o_________O

They will revive MINIMON !!!!!!!!!!!

Ué'm too happy, but the singers will be completely different é_____è

I dunno if it will really be like = (

I loved Mika Todd and other MINIMON TTT-TTT



The new leader of the group member is Linlin

She is Chinese and has 18 years

Sings like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZhAbNVabb4

Good Aya Matsuura sings bcp best song but it good XD XD XD

J'dit p pcque be that I am a fanboy XD XD XD


The second confirmed member e is Fukuda Kanon


It's only 14 years o__________O

Prime shock TT-TT I was expecting a girl of 16/17 years é_____è

It was really childish side of the first o_______O

I'm afraid TTT-TTT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOy20Fho7p4

Naaaaaaaaaaan not die truissez not the myth that are MINIMON é______________è



The other two members are still unknown at this time TT-TT

J 'I look forward to hearing how it goes ^ ^

Why not have revived the original group? o______O

When changing tt members is not the same group ... Both the call otherwise ^ ^ "

MINIMON ~ Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu Daisuki

0 comments:

Post a Comment