Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Brazilian Wax Hiden Camera

Been a long time ^ ^ '

Coucou: D

It's been a long time since I've posted here ^ ^ '

Gomeeeeen é________è

What's New?

I started the drama Nodame Cantabile, it's too much * o *

By cons Nodame also plays in Last friends, the girl with short hair who runs errands motorcycle if I remember correctly ^ ^

I have not recognized o______O It's two completely different roles XD XD XD

I'm at episode 6, I hate to see more xD

Otherwise I plan to watch drama Anna-San No Omama & 1 Litre of Tears

It seems that they are well: D (If I find the courage to ddl XD XD XD + 500 mb episode)


In manga I started to buy RG VEDA (Deluxe version 20 years clamp)

are expensive TT-TT But it's worth it xD It was time for me to read the first manga by Clamp = D

J'poste news of me every Tuesday on the blog Kisufamilly until I get official internet ^ ^

Well I'll try to repost very soon on this blog: D

Kisuuuuu my readers ^ ^ adored



0 comments:

Post a Comment