Friday, March 19, 2010

Counterfeit Corioliss Pro V

My first kara!

And yes, it is over, my first kara achieved through the tutorials of [info] sohranna ^ ^ So the PV Hikari Version "Remon no koro" (the film which serves as the theme song) of Naojirou Hayashi, lead singer of Hirakawachi 1-chome. As they had no stylized logo, I created one I put in there icon, from the kanji of their name, thank you Ily Tip of the transparent background ^ ^ I put the video streaming and I only critics to know what to improve for a possible move I v2 download.
-
Here Is The Very First karaoke I made myself thanks to [info] sohranna 's tutorials. It's the PV of Hikari (theme of the movie Remon no koro) by Hayashi Naojirou, the singer of Hirakawachi 1-chome, the band I've been crazy about for months now a few "^ ^ If You Have Critics, they're welcome help me to Improve KARAOKE ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment