Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cystic Fibrosis Seizures

Recomen Recomen 27/05/2010 27/05/2010 20/05/2010

Good day!

Here with p'tite week behind what I wanted, but what do you, it's not like evaluations could choose ... Finally, they are made, there is more than a hope that I do not type it up, I would have bad for once, it's the latest ...

'end, here's the Recomen May 27, 2010, that say I can not see a picture of the pasta though they look great. ..?

Pareil, si cela vous intéresse que je continue faite moi signe, moi pas de soucis, j'aime traduire ! ^_^

 

A la prochaine !

 

AnnSo

 

~~~~~

 

fichier audio par ayanami05 and credit to the English summary: enshinge!

Opening


y: konbanonetwo yuu ~ ~ it Yokoyama
pm: murakami shingo is konbanonetwo ~ ~
y: err, um, can I?
pm: Yes? Getting there ?
y: I can? Really?
pm: Yes go ahead, what is it?
y: ... you already know, is not it? * Laughs *
pm: * laughs *
y: You ... can you just stop? * Laughs *
pm: * laughs * what is it?
y: I'm not the scope of "what's that? "
pm: yes yes
y: you ever gonna stop this?
pm: about it?
y: I'll annoy me against you, really * laughs *
pm: * laughs * I'm not doing anything wrong
y: ... why you and me do we wear "held torque "at the moment?
pm: * laughs * aah, you've seen?
y: "view", that's not it-
pm: you finally realized, um
y: No, I would say since we're in the van, when you are 're home, why do you wear the same thing as me?
pm: No, well, I bought it myself?
y: no no no, that's fine, but why now for Recomen we've worked together all day today, but why is that I wear the same clothes all the time? * Laughs *
pm: * laughs *
y: Do you know how it is "shocking" if looking for a point of view objective?
pm: Eh? Nah people just think we're really good friends!
y: two bitch, almost 30 years, wearing a "holding torque" already ... like this ... is not good! * Laughs *
pm: * laughs *
y: this-these clothes, you already know is not it? I have worn many times!
pm: I did not know?
y: You've already seen before, is not it?
pm: Oh really?
y: I've worn for this program many times too, right?
pm: I had never seen yet
y: not I have set before you
pm: mm, I guess
y: I've brought a ton of times, you did not see before? You do not really remember? I have worn before! I bet I'm on pages (magazines) of Recomen with, I carry a lot!
pm: Really?
y: I wore it many times when I was with you!
pm: um, well I should not have been so ...
y: CA Why buy?
pm: Well, I thought it was good * laughs *
y: * laughs *
pm: it is, I thought
y: I been too surprised, it was a shock today!
pm: I was surprised too! Aah, they did not have this color (the one that Yoko door), if they had I would have bought that color!
y: laughs * that's enough, stop please! And what's more, I wear this jacket light blue, but for clothing, I try to add an item color you know? And so I would take the red, so I chose red shoes, and then this boy here, his red shirt, same lines? The colors we choose are the same boring * laughs * hun?
pm: * laughs *
y: East Can you spare me, really? Completely
pm: Well really it was I had not even planned to wear that today ' Today!
y: so I SAID! And the boy said he was returning home one point to take a shower or whatever, so I was kind if you plaaaait, come back wearing something else, it can not ê ; be like that is too embarrassing! You know? Did you realize that we wear the same thing? They are different colors so at first I did not realize.
pm: I did not realize at all!
y: I was thinking, urg, murakami still walking legs spread and I just looked and it was then, heeeyy this garment? I've seen him before by ... and then the arm, there's this cute ...
pm: skeleton (skull?)
y: A cute little skeleton, and therefore I was, hun, a skeleton, mine also has one? Hey wait a moment, the same? It's the same? So I called the staff dealing with costumes and I was "before I bought it, hun?" And they were " tively, sea **, stop that already? Really? Stop?
pm: * Continues laughing *
y: What an idiot ... it's too embarrassing!
pm: not, well, I did not wear it much, but when I spend the night somewhere like when I'm on a filming location because it is really comfortable-
y: is true, it's comfortable!
pm: is why I bought it! When I do kind of futsal (indoor soccer), he's just found it in my living room today so ...
y: is too embarrassing ... but what do we do? * Laugh *
pm: I thought it was good, and I thought about changing, but
-
y: you could have at least changed ...
pm: No but I thought I could not!
y: -Just what is a mess!?
pm: well yes, it was surprising
y: was amazing, duh!
pm: Yeah I was surprised!
y: well well well well, we'll do the show live while we carry this "holding torque ; '
pm: really, who would have thought ~
y: well well, we will work hard
pm: yes, we will work hard
y: Well then we'll announce the titles?
pm: yeah
y: very well, so it's Kanjani8 Yokoyama Yuu and
pm: murakami shingo
y: RECOMEN!
pm: RECOMEN!

ranking recomen girls
theme: things you do during breaks
# 5 playing cards
study # 4
# 3 ← hina sleep sleeping during class
# 2 play with his laptop
# 1 gossip girl

Theme Evening: what murakami shingo really know about Italy?
- lol K-Taro is the presenter
pm: Is what I can say something before?
k Yes?
pm: I do not know anything about Italy, you know?
k But you love so much pasta and football!
- lol yoko said last week that he "ate pasta" Recomen has therefore decided to do that then XD
- winner's prize, " and a trip to Italy _____ "XD
- hina is kind, meh, it's not like we can go to Italy anyway, "a trip to Italy not happen"
- yoko then said "a journey Italy in the form of Fracasso "← the k-taro and questions hina

y: Ehhh not possible? Fracasso you do not know?
- I looked at their site, they apparently are everywhere, but I've never seen either 8D

- question: what does "taberuna" mean in Italian? (Which means "do not eat" in Japanese)
- yokohina not have any idea ... ~ taverna? I guess? Yoko supposed, lol, it's like a cafeteria? A tavern, rather, probably.

- question: there is a law? A rule .. Diano Marina (?), an Italian town, they say that if you have a good presentation, you may not to porter_____
- etttt yoko is, again, apparently a bikini ~
- your three sizes must be at least ~ 90/60/90 because they want to "that place looks good "

johnny's station
- Matchy and 100,816 in tegomasu To Be With fireworks festival con
- WAS kame in chiba lotte marines vs Tokyo Yakult swallows (baseball) opening ceremony
- tsubasa Will guest in lion's Night (bunka housou radio show) is 100,601, i think it's a baseball commentary show, or Something?

- ... hina would be invited to football matches as
~ - new special! Very special, first time he says something like that, a historical event ... Recomen the next week will be a record XD (← the staff adds an echo effect XD)
- we understand why during the broadcast of the recording ~
- in fact they are just recorded before, it makes the hours they speak already talking about "torque required to" XD
- thus recording the next week will be yokohina with the same clothes again XD

- message-Namiki san, why do you like Italy so much? Because of football?
- and, incidentally, hina've never been to Italy ~ he does not like Italy itself, he just loves football and he wants to go see a game one day, but in fact the staff has interpreted it as "love hina Italy "XD
- countries that hina wants to visit are Italy, Spain and England, because of football ~
- yoko would like to see a game of NBA (basketball) for real he recently watched a DVD with Michael Jordan apparently;)

- email Lavra, a fangirl Italian in Italy at the moment but here XD
- she thanked the staff for choosing Italy as a subject and says it has made happy when yokohian talks about his country ^ ^
- email Mino, an auditor of Kyoto, which the email said "if it is a record, tell us by already reason "
- another email that said she is glad they say it will be a record ~
- yokohina are lol but it's not our choice when we trying to be vague, "the chief told us to do that!"
- email Fracasso are also in Tokyo! I guess murakami-kun is too rich to go in "family restaurants" now, but I'm glad Yokoyama-kun is at our level;)
- lol XD
pm: Fracasso Oh I know! It is this place with the English name is written horizontally!
- hina lol, most of the words "European" written horizontally ~
- yoko is not much to eat out these days, what that 'he ate last night then? Chocolate he received at his birthday dinner as D:
pm: but just call me!
y: Huh as if I were, I mean it would be terrible if I called and that ultimately it was still the ME and my clothes? It gives me chills!
- yokooooo, eats corectementttt ~
- not like hina, yoko is not going to eat with the staff or managers ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment