Friday, December 31, 2010

How Much Can I Get For A Small 10in Color Tv



And what better way to start the year a good portion of laughter with eito? So a small gift exclusively for members of the community (the sudden I ask you not to distribute the link to the outside, I open the entry in a moment), the Janiben of 24 November, a epic episode you will see:

- Shota who rose so far behind he just put on a bathrobe before coming to the studio
- Maru who feels on the set of Ai no shurabara to give advice on love
- Ryo trying not discretely to distract him
- Yoko at the height of embarrassment
- Tacchon did not rush on some food
- Hina admitting a small side
vain - as the absence of Subaru is not going unnoticed


MU


As you can see, Ryo also trying a new installation on the shoulder of Shota XD So I got taken a bit late to prepare this project, so, I did quite a bit in places and my lazy hola did not have much time to review what I had done so, I still less certainty about my extrapolations but I think overall the meaning is there.

FYI, I check the profile of the guest, without his heels ton of it is smaller than normally Yoko XD Another thing, there is a part of the program on the Kansai-ben, I don ' have virtually no translated term, I guess you should know now ^ __ ^ And ditto for "Oishii" or "umai", everyone knows what that means, eh ^ ^

Voili, sending as many, yet Happy New Year everyone! And if you Question on portions untranslated or unclear please ^ ^ hola

> when I received what you had done I had made the party game version is very light so I'm lazy said if I kept putting any property as detailed in the beginning you had I would have to do the same the rest of the game> _ \u0026lt;so I did not resume the full text, sorry> _ \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment