Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blueprints For Molly Mansion Rabbit Hutch

The party continues for eito ...

After the regular segment in Onegai Ranking every Friday, here's another new regular slot, this time for our duo Recomen. Hina and Yoko will be among the leaders of Thursday, the new issue of mid-day NTV.

The program called "nan desu hiru" will start March 28 and will be broadcast every weekday from 11:55 a.m. to 1:55 p.m. with different facilitators each day in addition to the main duo.

From the Mainichi article:

Hina "niche television lunch, my parents also look at is a niche public key so I'm really happy that we can show them how to say it weird. As is a live program, I will do my best, but with pleasure. "

Yoko" I was really surprised when I heard for the 1st time. Since this is a time when there are people of all ages who watch, I'll do my best to show a new aspect of ourselves. "

About their collaboration with Nanbara-san, the main MC:

Hina "I'd be happy loke you go in together. of course I will do my best to live in the studio but I especially want to loke nice (laughs). as it is in charge of Thursday, when people see the Kanjani, I'll give my best for them recognize us and say 'ah half of the week is spent "

0 comments:

Post a Comment