Monday, August 23, 2004

Ryobi Rider Lawn Mower Reviews

lunatique_art @ 2004-08-23T21: 48:00

Big day! I was not supposed to work but I came to the rescue of everyone as always. I'm tired and I have to type a day.

Tomorrow I had surgery, I'm afraid so. But I trust, I know I'm not going to die there, at least I hope! My grandma is coming to see me tomorrow. She went for 6 months, she will be missed so much and I have my certidue I'll go join her. I need the hot sun of California.

And my brother met a girl (another) 19 years!!

I do not know what to say when I asked if he should continue to see her. I told him just said "Do what your heart tells you to do."

I am in need of advice these days though! I look forward to Friday, I will revisit this beloved Josée that I have not seen for 6 months!! My god time goes fast. Friday, August 27, it will be a month already ...

No comment on that month exactly!

I send poems ...

Veronica Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment