Saturday, August 21, 2004

White Floaties In My Urine

First entry!

I'm tired, yet I can not sleep. It is 1:33 am. Probably because yesterday I fell asleep at 4 o'clock in the morning, my body is a bit unbalanced. Have things happen. I went yesterday to the Living, but it was really flat. Still happy to have had with me Norm, Franky, Michael Caro, Francis, Catherine and Danny. There is a guy who does not let go of me completely, I had my full slap. You know the kind of guy who wants to understand anything when asked to take off. I got a little scared at some point but here we go with our resources! I'm about to listen to Cold Mountain. It touches me so much! I do not know if I am hyper-sensitive in the short time, but I've been crying Hottentots. A moment in the movie and read a book and said something that I do not remember more but I replay, I'll receive it.

I am thinking too brief moment that we share ... Not having had time to say what I wanted to tell you. It's beautiful love flying on a cloud ... I am romantic, say it without embarrassment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment