Monday, April 10, 2006

Eighties Aerobic Costume

is the joy! Vroom Vroom Vroom

Sick! Must believe that this is my month of April 2006 one!
I was accepted at the College de Maisonneuve in Montreal! Hiha! Finally their mid-April is early enough thank you! I received the letter last Friday night. I confess that I did more in place. I am tripping a bit much even though I had the weekend to try to calm me down! I can not wait to find myself in a curriculum that for me! Anyway, I hope that this time, I do not sickens me in the middle of the session for that one ... It's sure to go to the hole and get me what Victoriaville Montreal freaks me out a little "ch'tons" but change is always afraid, right? In short, a weight off his shoulders. Thank you very much to protect me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment