Monday, April 10, 2006

How Do Stoplights Work

Snif ...

finish is already over for classes in kindergarten ... it goes so fast! I happy with what we accomplished there. It has not always been easy, but crime, they still learned a few little words in English, then it is thanks to us. I find it very rewarding! Today, for our last class, we had a piƱata while reviewing what we learned during the last 5 courses. Then the little cursed after the games, we have all come hug. I feel like you stop me to come and see ... no, I continue even after a bad ... They are too attached to that age! Little Zachary, who I must confess were my favorite (it was too quick-witted and funny and attentive to him and super smart ...), gave me a huge "Colleu" for a good five minutes, he took off more ... Mmmpphhhh ... I vowed that I would go back just to say hello before their year end is coming ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment