Friday, July 10, 2009

Alternatives To Bubbles At A Wedding



I went to the dentist two days ago to care for my second career ...
nuisance when he was scratched in my tooth with these tools TTT-TTT

I had tongue and lower lip asleep TT-TT

It is awake and I had a sore jaw é______è

gonna bcp better Now * o *
Finally I must not go back, it's already ^ ^
I drew Sakura & Mokona, and Tomoyo (I will publish in a forthcoming book with the other four that I do ^ ^)


BeMySELF ~ ~ ~ FlyMeToTheMoon 稲 沢 【】 Megpoid

J'prépare a song with the vocaloid Megpoid, p be a duet with Kaito

Yoru no Uta sung by Tomoyo in Card Captor Sakura * o *
I'd like to sing, but I think it will not go with my voice ^ ^

not great enough xD Unless a duet? Who will I ask for? XD

Delanoooooooou * o * I Want to sing the VF with Delanouuuuuuu * o *

A candidate for the VO with me? XD XD XD

PS: I did as Nat's blog, I put a list dramas of my being * o *

I just copita because it is a good idea too that it was * o *


0 comments:

Post a Comment