Friday, July 10, 2009

Jeep Liberty Needs New Shocks

Artist: ZION

I decided to devote entries for musicians / groups who composed for Kanja songs that I like, it is sometimes interesting opportunity to make some good discoveries. - I've Decided to write entries for musicians / bands Who Created eito Songs that I really like, getting interested in. Sometimes Canon Them Be a Good Opportunity to discover great people.

SION
Real name / real name: Hideki Fujino
Born / Born : 1960.09.13, Yamaguchi-ken
Debuts: 1986
Label: Teichiku (86-98), Toshiba EMI ( 98-05), BMG (05 -..)
nickname / surname : Mr. Raines by / by XDD Blackie (cf. The Pretender / The Pretender )
Website / official website: http : / / www.bug-corp.com/bug/sion/top.html
Teichiku : http://www.teichiku.co.jp/artist/baidis/sion/
Myspace http://www.myspace.com/sionofficial
Youtube: http://youtube.com/user / SIONofficial
Wikipedia: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/SION

Work for eito / Works for eito :
- Donna nor hanaretetatte or soba iru kara - KJ3 (words and music / music and lyrics )

He also wrote and composed Omae ga iru, which I thought was a song sung by Maru stumbled but suddenly I just found it's actually a song by Inohara the V6 ^ ^ "- He wrote aussi lyrics and music for Omae ga iru Which I Believed Was a song for butai Maru goal I just Discovered That It's a solo song from Inohara of V6 ^ ^ "

Omae ga iru

I would also like to see her sing own version of Donna or hanaretetatte ... - I'd like to see HIM aussi sing His Own Version of Donna or hanaretetatte ...


While I despair at the thought of not finding any info on him with a name like Jenni had found its super fast Japanese wiki page. So I was driving to his official website and myspace. Blackie and I really like his songs, the ballads are beautiful, but it's true his voice of "dying" on it, it's weird at first ^ ^ "Thanks again to Jenni who stumbled on a perf of him seeking the rooms where the Five are going to play this summer, I was trained on all official videos on youtube so I put you more. - Thanks to Jenni I found a lot of information we HIM And Also All These vids Because She Was Looking for the coming WHERE Five are going to play this summer XDD. At first His voice kind of weird Appears On Such beautiful melodies goal When you get used to it, it sounds really nice ^ ^

Here to start several videos which show his musical style solo. - Now to start Here Are Some vids Where You Can Get His style When He works in solo
Sorry baby *_____________*


あまった 優し さ (PV)


Near (PV)


Now another kind, when in concert with a live house band called The Cat Scratch. - Another Style Now When He sings in Livehouse With A Band Called The Cat Scratch.



Sendai Club Junk Box (which will play the Five / Five WHERE are going to play ^ ^)


Want a better look and how he speaks for real? So here is the promo of his new album coming out July 15 that we hear a preview in the background. - If you want to Hear His Voice When He speaks, here's a promo for His new album, on sale next Wednesday.


Coming soon: his discography, and all other perfs mp3 I'm going to rip YouTube videos, including 2 beautiful duets with Masha *______* (Rejoice Blackie, there really superb songs)
Next to come: his discography, more perfs and I'm gonna rip mp3 from All the vids I Downloaded from youtube, Including Two beautiful duet with Masha *_____*

0 comments:

Post a Comment