Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why Cortisone Shot For Sore Throat

Tarot

They emerged from their Pokeball!
It was not until August 15 for that Delanoue, and Shitou Aelou turn out ^ ^ I
readopted Delanoue pcque the lamp does not turn into a monster cute é_____è
It turns into anything even XD

Tarot

I do not really research the meaning of maps, I just took three cards at random, and I'm gonna talk a bit about me ^ ^

Past: The Judgement


Strange that I pull the card e ____è

J'trouve no words to explain it ^ ^ '

If there is another meaning to this card, Yeah, I'd be more careful before giving my trust to someone ^ ^ "Especially if they were nasty with me in the past ; = (


Present: The world

For me this card reminds me Kisushite, and all the friends I met through this forum and the internet ^ ^

I just tend to idealize Kisushite, I know very good X)
After all, we can not blame me, I feel that my tt kisushitéiens be friends =)

Future: The Moon



Strange that ^ ^ I'm a boy who often head to the moon ...

So I associate this card with the dreams ...

I hope mine will be fulfilled ...

I would also like to see my kisushitéiens French


All this made me want to reread CLAMP X * o *


KAITO - Cantarella

0 comments:

Post a Comment