Friday, May 7, 2010

Denise Milani Webstie

wars

Last night there was a preview of Summer wars The new animated movie by Mamoru Hosoda, who had The crossing time few years ago. As I really liked, and that for this one he has kept the same team, I decided to go see it and I really had a great time!
-
I Went To Watch The Animated Movie Summer Wars yesterday. It's the latest work from Mamoru Hosoda Who directed Toki wo kakeru Before Shojo (The Girl Who leaped Through Time) sincere and I liked a lot That One, I Had great expectations for Summer wars and wasn't disappointed at all! The original story Is Well-thought and Interesting, The animation really pretty, tea characters are realistic and There are lots of funny moments ^ ^. I wrote A Whole Lot in French but I'm too lazy to write That Much in Français, sorry ^^'... so I'll just say That It's a very good animated movie, really different from ones Ghibli So There's no point in making comparisons ... Anyway, if You Have the Opportunity to watch it, give it a go ^ ^


Photobucket


Synopsis
Summer holidays. And Kenji Sakuma, 2 students first found a little job in their ropes, they do a little maintenance on OZ, the virtual platform world's largest. OZ is a virtual international which connects people around the world via their televisions, computers or mobile phones, they create an avatar and it can be done almost everything since many companies and administrations are represented. Whereas Kenji Sakuma and summer looks banal, the beautiful Natsuki, high school senior, moved to one of them an impossible job to refuse to accompany him a few days on vacation with his family. Kenji is so lucky and landed in the country with Natsuki without doubt a moment about what lies ahead ...

My opinion
In a word: excellent! It's been awhile since I had not seen Japanese animated film and frankly there is a real success! All the ingredients I had already appreciated in The crossing time are in this film: a well-constructed scenario (especially for this movie since it is an original idea unlike the previous which had just a novel), a beautiful and fluid animation, good humor and characters very realistic in their behavior.

The cast of characters of the film accounts for much of his success I think, as you can see on the poster, there are a host of secondary characters because of the large family of Natsuki. So While we get lost a little is also done on purpose XDD, but all the characters are "real", I especially loved the mother who only thinks for the qualifying matches played by his son Koushien , that's completely Japanese XDDD So, a big cheer for all the characters!

The story itself is really nice and as it is original, there is no feeling of deja vu (except for that avatar makes me think of a bad One Piece ago long ... perhaps on purpose for that matter) and no expectations on the changing scenario. We always say that Japan is a mixture of tradition and modernity, this film illustrates the perfect: how to meet a very traditional family and a completely virtual world, bringing the tradition into modernity, and vice versa, really well thought out and really interesting idea as I think ^ ^

A small dot on the cast, j 'I was anywhere, I was not even fucking acknowledge the voices of three main characters as I know, only in seeing the names in the credits that I said "aaaah, but of course!" . So in the role of Kamiki Kenji found Ryuunosuke , you may have seen in Tantei Gakuen Q, Kaze no garden or toddler Yokai Daisensou in role of Natsuki, Sakuraba Nanami who played Sara in Akai ito and I've yet seen not long ago when I finally watched the movie and the role of Kazuma, a cousin of Natsuki, Mitsuki Tanimura student who played on flashing in Naojirou Remon no koro and you could see especially in Mei-chan no Shitsuji or Hissatsu Shigotonin. Good

here it seems that this film is perfect, not even if it would be too good, it must be some defects XD 1st fault: the tears! Certainly I did not do, whether in or Spirited Away in this film, why the Japanese draw tears as they totally huge Unrealistic? It gives the impression of bowls of water out of eyes, it shocks me every time-_-Other default, there are 2-3 scenes a bit namby-pamby that could have been shortened or treated differently, but with the atmosphere if special session of the Absurd, they are gone and I was only exploded with laughter than anything else XDD (Aside on the Absurd Session is a bi-monthly appointment at the cinema and art to test the Katorza Nantes broadcasts Pearl Asian, nanars so rotten they are crying with laughter, sometimes previews like this, in short broadcasts in a single atmosphere where you do not hesitate to clap, whistle, sometimes even cry or scream a comment to the character to do something right during the movie, you just imagine the atmosphere? XDDD). Finally, small defects and the specific audience for non-Japanese: I understood the rieeeeeeeeen hanafuda koi-koi, the kind of card game that loves Natsuki-_-Obviously there are auctions, and any combinations to achieve but I really picked up anything and I was a bit annoyed because I wanted to understand!

Anyway, I've said enough but at the same time I tried not to be too much for you not to spoiler if you eager to see him. It comes out June 9 in France and it's really a very nice film in a style completely different from that of Studio Ghibli, there's really no comparison. If you liked Crossing time, you might also Summer wars and if you have not seen The crossing time is not too late to catch up ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment