Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Use Suboxone For Norco Addiction?

Drama Spring 2010, 1st reviews ... Summer

After a particularly disappointing winter season, the list of spring drama looks promising so I looked 1st lot of episodes, I expected the beginning of Tsuki no Koibito I finished at the moment to post this entry ...

Tsuki no Koibito : Hmmmm, I failed to concentrate on the first episode, I do not know at any moment I was hooked to the story or the characters on this episode and the character of Kimutaku not please me absolutely not, I do not even know if I want to watch the second episode-_-

Zettai reido : Cold Case Japanese version, Yeah, I always greatly wrong with the police drama / Medical raw because I do not understand half of what they say, and not using it already and more casting, bah bof, so I'll wait for subs to give a second chance this series

Mother: For this series, I watched all the episodes aired so far (4) and I love the story even if I put almost the entire first episode to hang. The subject is interesting, very very good actresses, especially the little girl (definitely the kids are great actors in Japan impressive!), The evolution of the script is clever at the moment, it does not fall within the gnan-gnan or melodrama and I like how the characters and their relationships are developed, hopefully that will continue as well ^ ^

Dosokai : It is not so common a drama based entirely on quadra find themselves 25 years after college, I really like the players selected and the story itself. It's a nice change for once to look for small lives of fathers and mothers, their questions at this point in their lives, that this reunion will change for them ... etc. I saw the first 3 episodes and I hang as always ^ ^

Sunao or narenakute : hmmm ... Frankly, I'm not sure-_-I expected a lot given the cast and here I am ... disappointed ... honestly, the drama shows the defects of Last Friends, a gathering of social cases and too many problems, except that here after 3 episodes the story does not advance and is always so boring that at first glance I did not even want to watch episode 4, I'll take maybe a look at last out of curiosity but it is-_-

Yankee-kun to megane-chan : I do not like Naka Riis, AAPA at all so I just watched the first episode of curiosity seen that There were rumors at a time like what Ryo had the first part ... bin and fortunately the rumors were false, this drama from very bad and I never saw Ryo in this role, Hiroki Narimiya (which still has 27-28 years) plays a college student at a time stupid, funny and touching against their will, damn I'm glad this is not Ryo, I will not feel obliged to continue the series-_-

Keibuho Yabe Kenzo : I watched that the first episode but hey, no Abe Hiroshi and Nakama Yukie, the charm of Trick disappears, leaving only the bullshit unnamed Yabe-san-_-

Troubleman : how seriously it is interesting to spend plans to see Shige whole run? -_-I will soon forget this episode-_-

Tumbling ah, I waited impatiently for this drama here and right now hm, not bad but it is not as epic as I imagined ... in fact it's not really a GRS Waterboys version but with a mix of Waterboys Gokusen side fights for permanent. The story is not bad, the nice personal, almost all good players but lack a little something, I do not really know what actually ... In any case it gives me great pleasure to finally see Miura Shohei, it's been since Gira-gira, is its role confirmed that I definitely like it ^ ^ And this drama I also confirm that the guy from AAA m'insupporte really have friends in Ghost I thought he had a dirty mind, but then it's worse, he not only has a head jerk, but also his character is a shit disturber who knows that throwing scornful glances and the other is not even fucking be credible gymnast super-_-Seriously, why are not they went for a J's, the JE is a breeding ground for great gymnasts and there are plenty more charismatic than the other noodle head there! Anyway I will not dwell on this type that I can not see paint-_-I will continue the series, hoping the little click, you never know ^ ^

Kaibutsu-kun : I totally won in the middle of the second episode ... no interest-_-

Shinzanmono : one too I waited with impatience and love a lot! The principle is very nice, a pretty basic murder prior to the beginning which actually proves complex and a group of suspects in the area examined in each episode, as the format is unusual and I like the original ^ ^ J ' also likes the character played by Hiroshi Abe, he has ways of its own fate and expressions that all the time, like Galileo to Yukawa-sensei but in a different kind ^ ^ And Junpei is very much in its role too, I think he did a good tandem with Abe Hiroshi, the two characters complement each other well. The cast is really excellent, with lots of good players in the role of suspects of each episode and each episode reveals some interesting points about the suspects in question and the personality of the victim, I love the script, Keigo Higashino is really a writer of genius ^ ^

Conclusion: Apart from which I expected Shinzanmono much, my favorite of the season are actually the underdogs and Mother Dosokai ^ ^ I also continue Tumbling hoping that it operates well, I give another chance to Zettai reido with subs and I stop everything else unless you convince me to continue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment