Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oster Convection Countertop Oven 6295, Manual

20/05/2010 After almost a year ...

Ohayo! That
since the time I wanted to throw me well I'm starting!

Update First: Always a fan of Ryo-chan and Kanjani8 and not about to stop ... nursing student in 3rd year 23, TFE visited last week and revisions evals in less than 15 days just begun ...

And despite everything: the early translations of the issue held by génialissime YokoHina: Recomen!

I hope I can keep myself and my goal is: translate the new weekly summary by the friendly enshinge (with his agreement) during the week and also bring some old I consider inlratable: kind people where all the K8 was there, etc. ... if people have requests, say always, I'd see if it interests me to translate.

This is an amateur translation, I have a correct level of English, but I learned most all alone so sometimes ... will perhaps have some translation "average" ...

Like the French, but French and loves me less time spelling sins, my little sister made a proofreading and helping me edit, but if there are mistakes, sorry!

Tell me if what I want it translated, I usually do to my little sister but also a fan of K8 spoken so I thought why not to writes ... here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment