Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Football Players Who Are Vegetarians

suite2 ... March 17

Ark, Ark, Ark, and I repeat again, ark! Today in our meeting with the Colombians, it's done filming for the television community of Bois-Francs. Crap that I hate that!! The cameraman has taken a close up of me while I m'égosillais to show my friends Colombian, how is playing the card game "ass-hole." It was so complicated that it had become a true extreme sport! Even my teachers were unable to understand the meaning of the game at all this beautiful little world ... And during that time, the guy filming him again! Wow, beautiful image of the modern language program "two years learning the hard English, but after all this they are not even able to explain a simple card game ... "In short, hoping that no one viewed this movie ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment