Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Preston And Steve Sound Bites

More ... March 15

Today is the first course that I'm going to kindergarten with my Cath and teammates Anthony. I have a little bitch that expect behind the door. In addition to having an ugly head (I'm so afraid of scaring kids with my face swollen) I the presentiment of not being done for education ... especially not for children. I love them, but me and give orders or to enforce discipline in a group of 20 people is not my forte ... Good thing I'm not alone, I'd aussinon Hidden in a corner of the school "The Ribambelle" in the fetal position, whimpering like children that I am going to teach.

That's it, it is 10heures30 ... During our time! I am the first to go. The little ones are all placed in rows of onion ... they are so beautiful! And I start to sing the song we needed to learn. And I ended up singing alone (my god, I did it wrong just no common sense! A lucky they have not an ear for music, otherwise I would have found buried under a deluge Tomato and PourRite aside from that!)
Go try to learn English for ages 6 you, I guarantee it's not easy at all! The poor, when the 45th minute of course marked the end of it, the air AENF had so lost ... Hoping that the next course they will learn a little faster, and we will live up to their expectations ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment