Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ttc High Hard Closed Cervix

DGEE @ 2006-03-28T22: 35:00

So that's it, I finally decided to put a few new ...
March 14, 2006 ...
week after our super group sex with David, I discovered my allergy faith, quite surprising range! Imagine you think I'm allergic to water dragons moulting ... Yes, indeed, I was not too good more ... I made the jump on Tuesday morning saw me in the mirror, believe me! I had in one night, took 20 to 25 pounds, but it all, right in the face and neck. And while, of course, with beautiful scarlet red patches get a huge desire to tear out my face in pain. After 5 hours waiting in a clinic without an appointment in the region, a doctor prescribes me simply claritin and cortisone cream "must be careful not to put too much" he said "it can be very harmful if it administers more than recommended "... 1 week later, I had no physical evidence, but in my head that's another story. At any point, I will never touch a water dragon in my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment