Friday, March 10, 2006

Smart St Installation Disc F20

Getaway Trois-Rivières

Wednesday, March 8, it being spring break, this day must be very quiet in perspective .... only.
8:59 ...
completely Asleep in the arms of Morpheus valuable. The alarm clock is scheduled for 10 am, because I work at 11.
9 hours 10 ... I
I do not wake up by my alarm clock, but by my boss asks me to return urgently as an inspector is here! It's a stampede at the St-Hub!
Total stroke, but returned to work, it was indeed quiet.
2:05 p.m. .... Phone
for me was my good friend Hugh who questioned him about my interest to make a trip to Three Rivers for a short visit improvised Alex (my boyfriend, my boyfriend brief and very good friend of Hughes).
2:30 p.m. ...
finish work, over to my house, my household entammer speed.
4:15 p.m. ...
Hughes arrives in my backyard. This is the great adventure begins.
During the evening we will eat at Pacini was excellent, and then back to the apartment, we enjoyed a magnificent port that was courtesy of Jeepy and Steph as a Christmas gift for their Frero and brother loved it. While enjoying this idyllic beverage product, we play darts. Watch your feet, I'm really no unless it was due to the effects of the drink we drink red!

1:15 am ....
Back at home and sleeps great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment